The Australian Government requires you to meet the following conditions in order to grant a student visa:

  • You are a genuine student and intend to comply with the conditions of the visa
  • You are of good health and character
  • A registered educational institution has accepted your application
  • You meet the English language requirements of the institution and the Immigration Department
  • You meet the minimum academic requirements for the course of study
  • You meet the financial requirements for the course of study

Yes. You can work for up to 40 hours per fortnight during the semester and for unlimited hours during vacations. All international students must apply for a tax file number in Australia before starting work. Oli and Associates will help you to comply with these formalities.

Your spouse and dependent children can be included on your student visa application. If you have a multiple entry visa, they may come and go as they wish. Other family members must apply for a tourist visa to visit Australia.

Yes, you may come and go as you please, as long as you have a multiple entry visa.

Yes, you may come and go as you please, as long as you have a multiple entry visa.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is compulsory for all overseas students and immediate family members included on the student visa who are accompanying you. OSHC is an excellent safeguard for your health and will cover a significant portion of your health costs while you are studying in Australia.

Course fees depend on the course, its duration and the university. The following table is a general guide only. For specific information on course costs, please contact Oli & Associates. Alternatively, click here to go to the list of institutions represented by Oli & Associates and use the links to consult the web sites of specific institutions.

ProgramCost (AUD$)
Diploma & Advanced Diploma$8,000 – $22,000/year
Bachelor degree$18,000 – $35,000/year
Postgraduate degree$18,000 – $35,000/year

IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is compulsory.

Yes, Oli & Associates have permanent, full-time offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Oli & Associates Contact Offices

The cost of living in Australia depends on your lifestyle, how and where you want to live, how many people you want to share with, what kind of foods you eat, etc. The table below provides a guide for a moderate student lifestyle, sharing accommodation.

Rent$100 – $200
Food$80 – $150
Travel$30 – $50
Other$50 – $100
Total per week$230 – $500

Contact us to Study in Australia.

WordPress Lightbox