Date: 10 January 2019, Thursday
Time: 3:00 pm onwards
Venue: Oli & Associates Kathmandu – Block A,
BJ Bhawan Pradarsani Marg, (Above Reliance Finance), Putalisadak Kathmandu
Phone: 01 – 4264001 / 4244522
Meet Crown Institute of Higher Education’s Dean Professor. Grant Jones and Director Mr. Deepak Kumar Khadka and discuss on the possibility of studying in Crown Institute of Higher Education.
Crown Institute of Higher Education (CIHE) is a reputed educational institution in Australia which has a long-term vision to become a provider of choice for students who wish to gain an internationally oriented business education of high quality.
Crown understands that to support the success of our students and to develop as a high quality higher education institution, we must foster an engaging and supportive educational environment. Crown is committed to fostering an outstanding learning and teaching environment, one that actively engages students in their studies and the interpersonal contexts of learning that supports them throughout their time at Crown. Crown recognizes that a positive and supportive learning environment is central to promoting life-long learning and an appreciation for the academic, scholarly and applied skills required for career success.
CIHE aims to ensure a high level of quality in the education by providing
• Small classes / individual attention
• Very low student / teacher ratio
• One-on-one assistance with English language development
• Dedication to success for our students
• Industry linkages
• Support for transition into your career
• Academic Staff are PhD qualified and chosen for
– their outstanding teaching performance,
– leadership in their respective fields and
– the joy they get by seeing others succeed
• Assistance with employment after graduating
• Centrally located with good public transport link